New Start/Renaissance 16
New Start and Renaissance 16 are a scattered-site permanent supportive housing programs for homeless individuals and families. Through intensive and supportive case management, tenants are provided with assistance and individualized services to help them achieve stability and live independently in the community.
To be eligible, the client must:
- Have a disability
- Have the ability to function independently
- Have the need for supportive services
- Be willing to pay 30% of income toward rent.
Comprehensive Scope of Services:
- Visitation and problem solving on issues relating to housing stability
- Maintenance support and facilitation of property management issues
- Case management and assistance accessing needed health care, mental health counseling, therapy and /or support groups, and substance abuse management and recovery services
- Advocacy and assistance with legal, financial, or school system issues
- Employment / career skills / educational assistance
- Parenting / family / relationship support
- Conflict resolution assistance among tenants, neighbors and landlord
- Transportation assistance
All applications can be fill out in our office located inside Lucas Place Transitional Housing at 414 Baker Ave. You can also request that we either fax, email, or mail you an application. You can also print an application from our website and mail it in.